Written by Artyom Boyko
Python Reference Count, Garbage Collection, weakref and more
- What exactly is weakref in Python?
- Doing something before program exit
- How do I correctly clean up a Python object?
- What is the del method, How to call it?
- How does Python’s Garbage Collector Detect Circular References?
- Should I worry about circular references in Python?
- Is there a way to get the current ref count of an object in Python?
- garbage collection doesn’t remove unreachable object after being turned off for a while
- Method without return value in python c extension module